SHELTER: Love the Look

SHELTER
 
thumbnail Love the Look
Oct 23rd 2017, 14:33, by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER




Good Morning! I wasn't able to share last week's look I am adoring, so I'm kicking off Monday with my usually mid week post! You all know I am a big fan of the high-low combo. It's also a good idea to never look like you are trying too hard. (wink wink) Alexa Chung has this idea down! Here she perfectly combines a dressy blazer with simple jeans. She chose the perfect pump to finish off her outfit. I also included my go to lipstick . Can you stand how adorable that Hillier Bartley bunny purse is?

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//

**I've shared a high and lower priced pump option.



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHELTER: Shelter loves sneak peek ....

Shelter + Ace Hardware + A DIY

Reading nook