Delicately feminine with the perfect amount of sophistication this luminescent shade was inspired by hydrangeas. Pale blue makes a wonderful accent color and can be paired with virtually any shade!
SHELTER Shelter Loves Dec 22nd 2017, 23:25, by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER My first question is, where did December go? I haven't had much time to relax and enjoy the Christmas season..I am looking forward to some down time with my friends and family this weekend. I've pretty much had wrapping up projects and children's gifts on my brain this week but here is what I did happen to catch! Wishing you and yours a wonde...
The final few weeks of summer are sort of a shit show. Camp ends and the school year prep begins. Most of my clients' are usually crazy busy with end of summer hoopla too. My six and nine year old began school today and although a new year always marks a fresh start it also reminds me of how quickly the time goes (sniff,sniff). I am happy I spent some extra days with them this summer, but now I am looking forward to making waves this Fall with work!!! I'm kicking off the day with this BANANAS good home designed by David Netto and David Hottenroth in Southhampton. This beauty was far too large for a "cottage love" post but it's a beach house none the less. (imagine??) I thought it was a smart idea to squeeze in one last summer post. Cheers! xx All images via Architectural Digest, Photos by: Pieter Estersohn
Comments
Post a Comment