Purchase the items above here: Shopbop is having a 25% sale on their site today! Be sure not to miss out on the savings!! 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // Last summer Matty, the kids and I planted a vegetable garden. It was a team effort and it rewarded us all summer with a number of herbs and veggies. Last year my goal was to make delicious salads using what we had grown, this year I am going to take that a step further. I also plant flowers and will be adding more boxwood to the mix. I'm continually trying to layer my gardens... I was inspired to put together this "look" after reading a bit more about Susan Hable Smith's beautiful property featured in this month's Better Homes and Gardens . It is a great interview sharing the creative process she uses for both her art and very popular textile designs sold through her company, Hable Construction . I especially like to use their fabrics ( the Hable sisters began the company) in kid's spaces. Susan l...
Comments
Post a Comment