SHELTER: Gift Guide 2017 - For the yogi + health conscious

SHELTER
 
thumbnail Gift Guide 2017 - For the yogi + health conscious
Nov 30th 2017, 20:45, by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER

I think it is safe to say that we all have a little spiritual gangster in us. Even if you aren't a die hard yogi, there's no reason you can't dress like one and embrace a bit of peace in your life! I could always use a bit more calm, so I try to get to a yoga class here and there when I can. I am also eating cleaner and prefer to use chemical free products! Today I'm sharing my gift guide for the healthy, calm lady on your list! Namaste 🙏


1//2 - best body balm ever//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHELTER: Shelter loves sneak peek ....

Shelter + Ace Hardware + A DIY

Reading nook