SHELTER: Vermont Living..

SHELTER
 
thumbnail Vermont Living..
Jun 27th 2017, 14:13, by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER

I'm off to Vermont for a little R and R! The extent of my days will be spent at the lake, visiting the farmer's market, chilling by a fire pit during the evenings and enjoying the mountain view with a glass of wine or two! (I'll hopefully squeeze in a run).

I'll be wearing simple dresses by day and cozy tops and comfy shoes by night:





Super soft sweater in the evenings


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHELTER: Shelter loves sneak peek ....

Shelter + Ace Hardware + A DIY

Reading nook