SHELTER: Holiday Cheer

SHELTER
 
thumbnail Holiday Cheer
Nov 30th 2017, 03:38, by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER

I typically don't decorate my house for the holiday until December. I am very busy (which is a good thing) with work but am determined to get all my shopping, wrapping and decorating finished early this year. (I already ordered and received my cards)! Here is a bit of holiday inspiration to get you through the mid week hump. I'm more of a fresh greens, incandescent light girl myself. I tried to include an array of styles! xx





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHELTER: Shelter loves sneak peek ....

Shelter + Ace Hardware + A DIY

Reading nook